Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cool Cities Project


In this project I'll talk about many topics and these topics are somehow connected to each other. These are the topics in this project:

1. Critical Thinking

2. Summary of the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" and my opinion about it

3. Carbon Footprint

4. One Planet Living

5. Abu Dhabi Development

6. A Cool City: Masdar

7. Who Should Take Action?

First there is a PowerPoint about critical thinking that illustrates the meaning of critical thinking, some method to think critically and few points about why critical thinking is so important.

Second a summary of "An Inconvenient Truth", I described the movie for some on who haven't seen it after that I write my feeling about the movie.

Third, a problem solution paragraph about Carbon Footprint showing it's definition, problem and solution to reduced it.

Then a discussion about the ten principles of One Planet Living and how can we make use of it in the UAE, a video about global warming created by me and some class mates and ten points of how are some cities saving money, energy or resources.

After that my opinion about the coolest development in Abu Dhabi and some info about two of them.

Follow this is a paragraph about Masdar city showing what the aims og building it.

Finally, my view about what green rules should be passed in Abu Dhabi to make it a cool city and an interview with class mate about it.

No comments: